Monday, February 4, 2008

Headache over the weekend . . .

I was experiencing a slight attack of headaches over the weekend. I'm not sure if it's due to lack of sleep or something else. Would I need to wear glasses already? Possible, since my work requires me to work in front of the computer for 10 or more hours a day.

If ever, this will be my first time to wear an eyeglasses so I was surfing the net for possible designs already. The best thing found: Zenni Optical. The site is very helpful especially for first timers as they offer a wide array of choices. They even have Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses. Though it is very cheap, the glasses are of high quality stylish frames, it is very thin and light, it has anti-scratch coating and full UV protection. It even comes with a hard eyeglass case and microfiber lens cleaning cloth. Plus, shipping costs is $4.95 only per total order. So, no matter how many glasses you order you'll just be paying the same amount. This is a good deal! A great discovery: Zenni Optical.

Here's a sample of their eyeglasses:


No comments: