Wednesday, February 13, 2008

6 Days to go ! ! !

Yipee! It's just 6 days to go before our HK trip. I've already booked our city hotel accomodation in Shamrock Hotel. We'll be staying there for 3 nights and our last night will be in Disney Hollywood Hotel. I'm so excited for the kids! I'm sure they'll enjoy the trip especially in Ocean Park and in Disneyland. Hopefully we'd be able to go on a shopping spree as well. I really wanted to go to the Citygate outlet stores. I've heard a lot of good reviews of this place. This is a must for shoppers out there. Hay, I can't wait for Wednesday to come. At least for 5 whole days we'll be together as a family. No interruptions from work ( keeping my fingers crossed )!

I'm not yet done with the packing of our things. I'm trying to pack as light as possible so that I'll have enough rooms for whatever we can buy there. :)

1 comment:

Irmee said...

hi. Nol, I'm just as excited kahit wala pa akong reserved accomodation at ticket, WAAAHHHH! Goodluck sa kin hanap palang ako sa Travel Fair sa Friday. Kwentuhan mo ko sa trip niyo ha...ganyan din plans namin...Don't forget to go to Snoopy's World in Shatin, just take the MTR, 3 stations after Shamrock (Jordan), magugustuhan yun ng mga babies mo.