Monday, February 18, 2008

E-Ticket Cancellation . . .

I was able to call up the Cebu Pacific hotline this afternoon. I was calling the wrong number since this morning but it also took me some time before I got to talk to a customer service representative. It was just easy. I told the reference number and the CSR on the other line got the flight details instantly. This cancellation is for my yaya's ticket since she can't join us in our HK trip. The CSR was typing on the other end while I waited for about 3 to 5 minutes before she got back again on the phone. She confirmed that our booking was cancelled already and it will just be credited back to my credit card within 60 working days ( hope this is true ! ). Plus there is a cancellation fee of P1,500.00. I hope this refund process wouldn't be as stressful as my yaya's struggle to get her passport.

No comments: