Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tagged by Trinity . . .

What I'm Grateful For . . .

Got this tag from Trinity. Thanks a lot!

At this point of my life, I can say that I'm very happy and contented!

I have a lot of things to be grateful for :

(1) . First and foremost, is the gift of life. We often take it for granted but come to think of it without it we won't be able to experience all the wonderful things in this world if not for this.

(2). To my ever supportive and loving family especially to my parents. Without them, I won't be the person that I am now.

(3). To my one and only husband who loves me more than anything else.

(4). To my children, Mikaila and JM. They are my source of inspiration and strength as I go through all the difficulties that I face once in a while.

(5). To my fulfilling and rewarding career as a finance person.

(6). To all my old and new friends who share in my joys, excitement and even frustrations. Though we may not see that often I know that I have a friend in each one of you.

(7). To all the different opportunities that come my way. Opportunities that may or may not provide growth to me as a person.

It feels good doing this tag! Actually, I want to write more and more and more. It's nice to think of all the wonderful things that I should be grateful for.

Anyone can grab this tag and it's your turn to count all your blessings.

No comments: