Friday, July 11, 2008

What a relief ! ! !

After a roller coaster ride of emotions yesterday including an argument with hubby over the phone, all's well that ends well! I won't elaborate more on what happened yesterday. I just want to express my happiness. After all that's been said and done, Kaila seems to have adjusted to school ( keeping my fingers crossed ). For the first time yesterday, the teacher's comment on her diary was not about her "crying spell". Guess what? It was just a single sentence but it gave us a relief and reassurance that Kaila will soon be outgrowing her "separation anxiety" problem. What was written on her diary was, "VERY PARTICIPATIVE!" Hubby and I hope that it will be the start of her fruitful learning experience. Plus, when I checked her books there were a lot of new activities and tests and she got perfect in all of those tests. I'm so proud of her! Manang mana sa mommy. he he he . . . Syempre sa daddy rin. :) Btw, thanks dad for the stickers!

I'll be keeping in mind as well the others tricks and techniques shared to me by my fellow moms. I posted my previous entry in my n@w e-group and a lot have replied to me for their suggestions of how we can solve this problem.

No comments: