Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby Bump Tag . . .

This is long overdue. I got this tag from Jody . . . I enjoyed looking at my pictures though I only found a few in my PC . . .

This is me and hubby . . . 11 days before I gave birth to Kaila . . .

On a different angle . . .

This is me when I was 7 months heavy with JM . . .

And the result of the ultrasound . . . it's a boy!

What I love about being pregnant?
I love being pregnant because of the pampering and the special attention given to me by all the people around me.

I love to shop baby stuffs!

:::::Start:::::::

Rule:
1. Copy from ::Start:: through ::End::.
2. Add your blog to the list.
3. Tag your friends. You don’t need to be tagged in order to join. Feel free to join the fun.
4. Don’t forget to let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE so I can add you to the Pretty Momma LIST.
5. Come back regularly to update your master list! You never know? This might help improve your ranking.

Anyone can grab up this tag . . .

No comments: