Tuesday, July 29, 2008

7 Random Things About Me . . .

I was tagged by Jody , Juliet , Jacqui. . . Thanks for the tag! 3J's ha . . .

The rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

1.) I'm a left-handed person. But with scissors, I use my right hand. :)
2.) I love my hair short. I just had my hair cut last Friday.
3.) I love chocolates! Hubby always buys me a bar of chocolate as his pasalubong.
4.) I don't diet. I eat anything I want.
5.) I'm a soft spoken person.
6.) I want to remove my excess body hairs ( though others find it an asset - balbonic beauty daw).
7.) I want to travel more!

Now, I'm tagging the other J's - Jan, Jane, Jazza, Jena, Jenny, Jesse and Jing.

No comments: