Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random Preggyness Tag

I got this tag from Dez. Thanks, sis!

{START HERE}


Moms Who Played Along:

Mai Yen Eds Vannie Fun.Fierce.Fab Dez Nol Your blog where you posted this

Preggy Facts:

1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how?
With both kids, of course it hubby who knew it first then my mom.

2. Maximum weight?
With Kaila - i think 130lbs.
With JM - around 135lbs.

3. Cravings?
With Kaila - McChicken Sandwich
With JM - Nachos in Greenwich

4. Aversions?
When I was preggy with Kaila, I don't like the smell of hubby. :) With JM, I don't remember any aversions with anything.

5. Morning Sickness?
None for both kids.

D Day Facts:
1. Number of Kids/Deliveries?
2
2. NSD or CS?
Normal Delivery for both of my kids.
3. Girl or Boy?
Girl and boy already!
4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth
38 weeks for both.
5. How long in labor?

With Kaila - I started to feel the contractions at around 3am. I monitored the contractions before I woke up hubby at around 4am. I don't want any false alarm kasi. ha ha ha . . . Then, we started to prepare ourselves already and called up my parents. They were in the house around 5am. We immediately went to the hospital and I was in the ER for about 30 minutes for the usual routine. I was brought to the DR and gave birth at about 7:15am (i still have to check the actual time).

With JM - it was almost the same with Kaila. I started to feel the contractions at around 3am or 4am. I started to prepare myself and I was able to take a bath first this time. :) I was more confident of the whole process and we left the house around 5:30 am already. SIL was staying with us at that time so she was the one who brought us to the hospital. We just called up my parents so that they can fetch Kaila and stay with them first. When we arrived in the hospital everything happened so fast. I was 5cm already so I was in pain this time. Iba talaga pag boy! I was brought to the DR and I gave birth at about 7:50am (still have to check as well).

I enjoyed doing this tag while reminiscing this very important milestone in one's life. Parang gusto ko tuloy ulit magbuntis! ha ha ha . . .

-{{END COPY HERE}}–

No comments: