Monday, November 5, 2007

Tagged by Jane

1. Are you good at hiding your feelings? Not really. I'm transparent.


2. How can we tell that you're already irritated? I'm all the more quiet.


3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn't like you? I just ignore him/her.


4. What usually ruins your mood? Change of plans.


5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn't at all? Old beggars.


6. When was the last time that you had a good cry? Ummm, can't remember already.


7. How often do you shop for clothes? I usually go malling on Fridays but I don't buy clothes that often.


8. Who's your long-time crush? La naman


9. Someone you just had a crush on? Wala eh . . .


10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don't? A lot of hairs . . . ( I'm so balbon )


11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn't there? Sometimes


12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you? Not really


13. Have you kissed a total stranger? No.


14. What do you want to do at this moment? I want to have a good sleep.


15 . The worst feeling? When the kids are sick.


16. How about the best? When I breastfed the kids even just for a month.


17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike? No.


18. What will you say to the one reading this right now? Enjoy the day!


19. What/Who do you need right now? I can't think of any right now.


20 . Happy with your life? Definitely!


I'm tagging Apols, Pat and Jenny . . .

No comments: