Saturday, March 7, 2009

Some changes . . .

will happen by April 1. I will be moving on to a different position by Q2. I'm in the material cost section of Finance since June of 2005. By next month, I'll be in the profit forecasting section of Finance. I knew about this change about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I didn't blog about it immediately since it's confidential ( daw . . . . ) at that time. This will be a big change from my current work since I need to know and understand the whole operation of Ford Motor Company. This will be my second move since I started as an Accounts Payable Analyst with Ford 5 and a half years ago.

I'm excited, happy and sad at the same time. I'm sad because I have learned to love my work and I can say that it's my comfort zone already. I'm happy and excited because it'll be a new learning experience for me ( added points for my resume ) he he he . . . Less workload and stress as compared to my current job ( I hope so! ).

Wish me luck on this new development in my career.

No comments: