Monday, November 3, 2008

My Mom's 58th Birthday Celebration . . .

Last Friday, October 31, my mom celebrated her 58th birthday. We usually celebrate her birthday by dining out or having a simple celebration at home with just her closest friends but it was different this time. It was a birthday cum despedida party. All of her friends were invited. It was nice to see them again together this time. Of course some were already gone. There were new faces as well. But one thing is for sure : my mom is well loved by her friends. Almost all of those I knew came. They were about 40 to 50 persons who came. This is plenty to think it was just a merienda get together. After the merienda, they started the videoke already. The last visitor who came went home around 8:30 pm already. Good thing is that they came in different batches. It would be difficult to fit all of them if they came in altogether. My youngest sister also had her visitors since it was her despedida for them already. I wasn't able to take plenty of pictures because I was in-charge for the video. Here's some of the pictures :

Fresh Lumpia . . .

Pancit Malabon . . .

Pancit Bihon . . .

Puto BiƱan

Buco Salad . . .

Bico . . .

Pork barbecue . . .

JM with Lola . . .

My mom with her friends . . .

With her friends pa rin . . .

No comments: