Thursday, September 11, 2008

What makes me happy? What makes me sad?

Got this tag from Emz. Thanks!

Start copy here:

Here are the Rules:

1. List things that makes you happy and what makes you sad..

2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.

3. Tag other online friends you know...




What makes me happy?

I'm happy when I'm with the kids and hubby.


I'm happy when my family is together with our families and relatives.


I'm happy when the kids are happy with their achievements.


I'm happy when nobody is sick.


I'm happy when I achieve something at work ahead of the deadline.


I'm happy when we shop and travel with the kids.

I'm happy when I contribute something good for the welfare of others.



What makes me sad?


I'm sad when I'm away from home.


I'm sad when somebody is sick.


I'm sad when I can't do things my way.

I'm sad when people around me are inconsiderate and insensitive.


I'm sad when I'm not appreciated.


I'm sad when I see beggars especially the old ones.

No comments: