Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's 40 years already . . .

since my mom and dad got married. They will be celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary this Saturday, September 13. No fancy celebration or whatever since they are very busy preparing for their departure this December (not yet sure). My younger sister and I initially talked about preparing an AVP for them but due to time constraints we'll just do this in time for their despedida or my mom's birthday next month. Bad us since we didn't exert that much effort to prepare. (: Right now, we are just planning to prepare foods for Saturday but we haven't even finalized our menu. I'm thinking if we'll just eat out so that it'll be less hassle for all of us. I'm so busy for the part few days because it's our forecast and budget season. I haven't talked to my sister for the updates.

No comments: