Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's my 5th year in Ford . . . .

Today is my 5th year in Ford. Happy anniversary to me! How time flies to fast. I could still reminisce my first days in Ford. I was still single then but about to get married by December. Nobody knew it until I discreetly informed my supervisor. My colleagues knew it in a funny funny way. I think it was November already when they discovered I was getting married. How? I set up a reminder on my cellphone for my gown fitting. I left my cellphone on my desk and was in another desk. A cellphone was beeping and beeping. Nobody was claiming it was their cellphone including myself. I know my standard message and ringing tone but not the alarm on my calendar. So, a colleague of mine was standing in my desk and read the alarm on my phone. From then on they were already teasing me and all. Hay, just one of the funny moments here at work.

Ford has been my longest employer for the past 10 years. I can say that I'm so happy and satisfied with my stay although I must admit that there were times in between that I would look for better opportunities. Nevertheless, I'm still here celebrating my fifth year already and looking forward for the coming years . . .

My ID picture taken 5 years ago. This was the last time that I have grown my hair long since I was getting married in three months time.



No comments: