Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Web hosting

I have previously blogged that I'm thinking of getting my own domain as what most of my fellow mommy bloggers are doing. I have been so busy the past few weeks and I haven't really given it a serious thought of what can be a good domain name aside from nolespedido.com.

Just recently, another topic came up in one of my e-groups. It's a follow-up on the domain registration. Once you get your own domain you have to get a web host as well. So, what is web hosting? Basically, web hosting service is a type of internet hosting service that allows individuals or organizations to provide their own website accessible via the World Wide Web. Technically, getting one's own domain would be useless without the web host. So, the search for the best web hosting service is now on! I am on the lookout for a cheap but reliable web host. Reliable means at least 99% up time. No down times please . . . If you have your web host already please share your personal experiences and recommendations when choosing a web host.

No comments: