Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My little girl . . . soon to be a flower girl

I'm back after the long holidays. It was just a quiet vacation for us. We just stayed at home though we went to Cavite on Good Friday and went out to the mall on Saturday.

Yesterday was a lazy day in the office. It's so difficult to get back into the mood after a long vacation. I almost forgot to blog that Kaila will soon be a flower girl to a friend's wedding. I've been helping her out with her wedding suppliers and it was only about two weeks ago when she informed me that Kaila will be one of her flower girls. Of course the stage mom that I am, I really got so excited since it will be her first time. As a matter of fact, we already bought her shoes and stockings last Saturday when we went to Festival mall in Alabang. It was only last night that we went to the dressmaker for her measurements. I can't wait to see her in her gown! I'm also thinking what I would do to her very long hair? Hubby was telling me the other night to use the hair jewelries I used during our wedding but that might be inappropriate for her age to use it. Baka matalbugan pa nya ang bride. he he he . . .

No comments: