Thursday, March 13, 2008

Medical Results

We've just had our annual physical exam last week. During the exam, I found out that I'm not a 20/20 anymore. Blame it on E,P and F. he he he . . . I'm a 25/20 already. I hope it won't get worse. I really admire my grandmother who can still read the newspaper without eyeglasses at the age of 89. Then last Wednesday I got an email from our company nurse that I need to go to the clinic for medical consultation with our doctor. Hmmm? What could it be? Though I'm working on an urgent project, I took the time to visit the clinic because I can't stop thinking of what could be my condition that needs medical consultation. Well, my guess is right. It's UTI again. The doctor prescribed an antibiotic to be taken for a week then I need to have my urinalysis again after a week. It's Friday already and I haven't bought the medicine since I'm always out for overtime.

I'm not sure if there's an available online pharmacy here like MagicXPharmacy. It's an online pharmacy where you could buy medicines 24/7 without taking long queues and prescription. Ordering is very easy. One has to pick up the drug needed, answer a questionnaire and send the order. It will be reviewed by their licensed physicians and they'll issue the prescription needed. Then their licensed pharmacists will dispense the medicine and have it delivered through Fedex the following day. Payments are made through credit cards. No hassle!

Their medicines ranges from anti-depressants, anti-parasitic, antibiotics, birth control, pain relievers and a lot more. So the next time you have joint pains or migraine attack you can buy tramadol online or fioricet for that matter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your information on online pharmacy. I've always wanted to know about buying drugs online so I can save some time to do other things rather than queueing up in a pharmacy