Sunday, February 1, 2009

St. John's Wort Montessori Sports Fest '09

Last January 28 to 30 was St. John's Wort Montessori's sports fest. I attended the first day so that I could witness the parade of colors. The students were divided into four teams and each team has a color designation. Kaila was in team RED. I was so excited to see her in her jerseys. Plus, it'll be my first time to see my little girl to play actively. The first time I saw her join the game I was so anxious and nervous at the same time. I was thinking if she will really run and follow the other rules of the game. I was so happy and proud of my daughter! ! ! They won in most of the games. Here are some pictures taken during the event :


Kaila in her jersey . . .

Waiting for the parade of colors . . .

With classmate Naomi . . .

Waiting for the opening ceremony . . .

Pass the ball game . . .

Pass and shoot the ball ( smile pa before maglaro )

Still have time to pose . . .

Another game . . .

Kaila looks to tired already . . .

No comments: