Monday, January 19, 2009

Tempting offer . . .

from Cebu Pacific is now back! The zero seat sale for their international destination is on-going until the 22nd of January. It was the same time last year when I booked our HK trip. I was tempted to book a Singapore trip for next month. Actually, I was chatting my friend from Singapore of how much our "would be expense"already. I even browsed some sites to check out the possible attractions that we can visit. That's how I learned that Universal Studios will be opening already by 2010. I confirmed this with my friend and she said that it'll be open by early next year. So, I decided to defer this Singapore trip in time for the opening of Universal Studios. Who knows we might have a trip by last quarter of this year. It's just a matter of prioritization. I still have to prioritize "something"for Q1. This will be another topic in my future posts.

No comments: