Monday, January 19, 2009

1-1-4-4-0

You wonder what's with those numbers? No, I didn't win in the lottery nor any game of luck. For sometime already, I've been saving up my P5 and P10 coins in a plastic container in the office. I'm not really sure for how long I've been doing it. Last week when hubby fetched me from the office I decided to take it home and let hubby bring it to his office so that he can count it already. The following day, I've been texting hubby to ask how much was it. He said P1,500. No, I don't believe it! When he finally said the final numbers I was so happy and it's really unbelievable! It reached P11,440 to be exact. I didn't expect it to be that much. I realized that we can save that much without too much effort and sacrifice. I am now starting again with so much excitement and hopefully I can save that much again the next time we count our P5 and P10 coins.

No comments: