Friday, June 6, 2008

Where was I ? ? ?

I've been out of the blogging world for quite some time. No single post for the month of May. Where was I? Hmmm, let's just say that I'm a lurker during those times that I'm not updating this blog. Should I say that I'm back? I'm not sure cause I have a lot of workload for this month but I'll try to update again as much as I can. Today, I already updated my list of blogging buddies. If I have missed some of you just leave a message again so that I can add you up. Thanks to all of you you keep on visiting my site even without an update. he he he . . .

I'll do some bullets on my previous activities on my next post. Hope to post pictures too.

1 comment:

Rhea said...

Hi Nol! I've got a tag for you at http://rheaangela.blogspot.com. Take care and happy weekend!