Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wanna have some break . . .

Hay, it's the first working day of the week and I'm here at the office rendering overtime. I miss the two kids especially coming in from a long weekend. Hubby texted me this morning and told me that JM was awakened and was looking for me. Knowing I'm not by his side, JM cried. All the more that I miss him. JM is very active and naughty as I may say but he has this charisma that melts our heart away. He has this smile that would take away all your anger. Hubby and I were talking last night and I jokingly told him that if JM was a baby girl he would have been prettier than Kaila. Hubby on the other hand agreed. JM's face is very angelic. His eyes are very special. We always get comments from other people that both kids have a very nice eyes. Hmmm, i'm missing them more. Anyway, I'll be going home in a little while.

No comments: