Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Missing My College Friends

Just this afternoon, I was able to chat with two of my college buddies, Bing and Mylene. I haven't seen Bing since our college graduation. Mylene and I get to see each other once in a while everytime I would be in Makati area. When she's available, we make it a point to see each other. We either have a short breakfast or lunch together. Bing stayed in their province in Tarlac after graduation and she started her own family ahead of us. he he he . . . She only started working here in Manila just last year. Imagine, it was her very first job after our graduation in 1997. So, every now and then I get to chance her online and chat even if I'm busy working. She's working in a call center and initially works in the night shift. But now she's working on the morning shift already. I was joking her that we could have a Friday night out already. And she said yes! So now, we are planning a sort of get together. But of course we won't be complete. One of our buddies is already in New Zealand and just got married recently with her long time bf. Anyway, I hope we get to see each other after so many many years. Calling out Kay, Karen and Jody . . .

1 comment:

theworkingmom said...

Hi, Nol! Maybe you'd like to contribute to the 3rd Pinoy Parenting Blog Carnival...In case you do, details are here

Hope you'll join us!

Joey