Friday, November 13, 2009

42 days . . .

to go before Christmas and I haven't started any preparation. The kids were bugging me to have our Christmas decors put up for the past two weekends and up to now no decors were set up yet. Hopefully, all decors will be set this weekend. I also want to have my gift lists to family members, friends, officemates, relatives and friends of the two kids. I'm not yet sure if we'll go to Divi this weekend to buy some stuffs already. If not, hopefully in the next two weekends so that we won't resort to last minute Christmas shopping. Hubby and I are also looking forward to the St. James Bazaar which we have been regularly visiting for the past 3 or 4 years already. Hope we could find cool items there. Now, I'm beginning to feel Christmassy already. . . (is there such a word?) he he he . . . Hope to post more Christmas updates in the next few days . . .

No comments: