Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ian & Glynis' Wedding . . .

Last Monday, April 27, 2009, hubby and I attended the wedding of his cousin ( Ian ) and a former officemate ( Glynis ) of mine. Knowing them both was just a coincidence. The wedding was held in Bellevue in Alabang. It was a Christian wedding so the ceremony was held there too. I find the wedding great since it was really a union of two families and a reunion of families as well. As I previously posted, our digicam was defective that's why the pictures I posted are just from the camera of hubby's sister and cousins. Too bad since I could have taken a lot of pictures if I have my own camera that time.

Here are some of our pictures:

Hubby and I at the lobby . . .

In the ballroom when everyone else is on the other side for the ceremony . . . :)

Full body shot this time . . .

In our dinner table . . .

Before our dinner . . .

Just before we say our good byes . . .

One more time with the couple . . .

We are looking forward to the next wedding in the family . . . :)

No comments: