Friday, April 11, 2008

Late Night Work on a Friday . . .

I just got back from our Finance outing in Canyon Cove in Batangas. And guess where I am? I'm right here in my office desk and trying my best to convince myself to work. I have endless tasks that needs to be done today. I'm not yet sure if I'll be on leave on Monday. It will depend on the outcome of our school visit tomorrow. Enrolling Kaila for summer is indefinite at the moment. I'll just post an update next week.

Hay, I'm so tired and sleepy already. I can already feel the muscle pain in my arms and legs from swimming most of the time during our outing. I'll post the pictures next week. I forgot to bring the keys for my drawer so I don't have the USB cable to download the pictures already.

I hope I can finish all my deadlines tonight so that whatever decision we'll have over the weekend I can go on a leave anytime on Monday.

No comments: