Thursday, October 25, 2007

New found friends . . .

With barely a week after my first post, I have found quite a handful of friends through this blog. Honestly, I'm enjoying it and I could say that it's addicting! Even though most of these friends are the same people from one of my e-groups, I find this one more personal since I could already associate the name with faces. I get to know more about them and their families especially their kids. I also get to learn a lot from their experiences and hopefully they could learn from my experiences as well.

I also get excited to open my blog and see if there are new messages in the chat box or comments from my posts. Thanks to all of you who have visited my site. It's inspiring to blog more and more.

Oh, well. . . this is it for now . . .

No comments: