Sunday, June 14, 2009

Random updates . . .

I haven't really blogged for the past months. I was so preoccupied with a lot of things. I'm still learning and adjusting with my new work. I still have to figure out how to do things more efficiently since my workload is actually for two positions. At home, I barely have time to blog since hubby is addicted to facebook and the kids are into PC games as well. I really have to find time to sneak out in between. he he he . . .

So, what are we up to lately? Well, we're still completing our documents for the submission of our complete application package to the embassy in Manila. We've been to San Beda already to get hubby's school records, been to BPI to get our employment certificates, been drafting letters and affidavits to support our documents.

School break is almost over for the two kids. JM will be going to school as well starting this Wednesday that's why hubby and I are so excited to see him in school. I wonder what he would be like as a student? Hopefully, we won't be called in the principal's office because of JM's naughtiness.

We had no major vacation this summer except for the two roadtrips that we had in Liliw. Weekends were mostly spent in malls for groceries and play time for the kids. I've also had several Friday night outs with my officemates wherein I've been struggling to improve my score in bowling. :) This weekend, we are heading off to Nasugbu for an overnight in Canyon Cove. At least habol pa rin sa summer. Summer pa nga ba? :)

Whew! It feels good to write again. Hopefully, this will be the start of my continous updates in this blog. For a more real time updates, just look for me in facebook. he he he . . .

No comments: