Friday, December 19, 2008

On a holiday rush . . .

It's barely six days to go before Christmas and I'm not yet done with my Christmas shopping. As expected, there will still be last minute shopping though we started to buy gifts already as early as October. For the past 2 or 3 days, I've been sleeping so late because of gift wrapping. For Kaila's classmate alone it was about 19 sets of colored pencils and coloring books. It will be their Christmas party this afternoon.

Hmmm, who's still in my list? We haven't bought Lola Norma her gift yet. I still don't know what to give her. With limited time already I might opt to do an online shopping for her. I surfed the net for the popular online eyeglasses shop and I find the holiday glass frames from Zenni Optical interesting. Aside from it's wide array of holiday glass frames it's very affordable including the $8 complete Rx eyeglasses.

I need to ask hubby since he knows better what we should give Lola Norma. She deserves only the best for helping us take care of the kids when we're out to work.



No comments: