Monday, October 27, 2008

Friday night out . . .

Hubby has been craving for seafoods lately. Last Friday, he called me up and asked me if I'll be going home early. I told him if he'll treat me out then I can go home early. :) He said he saw an ad in the newspaper for the buffet in Crustasia. He wants crabs, crabs, crabs . . . So, we decided to meet in ATC after office since we're off by 4pm every Friday. We were in ATC past 5pm. We went to see the menu in Crustasia and the buffet was not available in ATC yet. We went around for a while to see if there were other buffets with crabs. But we still ended up in Crustasia. We ordered their "by the bucket" and we asked them to cook it as Singaporean Chili Crab style. We just ordered Yang Chow fried rice and we were so full after. Hubby's cravings was very much satisfied. He wants to go back there to have more crabs . . .

No comments: